[Baypiggies] Best Django book

Nanshu Chen nanshu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:14:19 CEST 2013

Hi jj,

I've been only using Django for over a year so still consider myself not
very experienced in Django. But during my learning of it, I find the Django
tutorial on the official website very useful and it may get you started
quickly.

For the best practices of developing a Django project, I will recommend the
book "Two Scoops of Django" (https://django.2scoops.org/). It's up-to-date,
not long, and provide your a lot of tips of creating a maintainable and
expandable Django project.

Hope it helps!

Nanshu