[Baypiggies] Python Standardized Skill Scoring Chart

David Berthelot david.berthelot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:50:49 CEST 2013

I agree with you Sean, in my context (a silicon valley based fast growing
startup), we had a hard time to find developers alone, competent developers
were even harder to find, and finding competent python developers was a lot
harder. Since we were growing fast and needed to hire multiple people in a
short span of time, we needed to find the next best thing to a smart python
coder, which was a smart coder in our case.