[Baypiggies] March 24th meeting- cancelled

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Sat Mar 19 10:36:18 CET 2011

Perhaps instead of a single presenter, we could have a panel of
all the PyCon attendees share their experiences?

Or we could solicit topics of interest from folks based on the
presentation topics:
http://us.pycon.org/2011/schedule/

Videos of the presentations are being posted.
http://pycon.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc

As a relative newb to python, I felt like I was drinking from a
fire hose, yet it was very refreshing.

--steve

On 3/18/11 at 11:04 AM, cappy2112 at gmail.com (Tony Cappellini) pronounced: