[Baypiggies] March 24th meeting- cancelled

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:59:06 CET 2011

hopefully the meeting will happen, as there *seemed* to be a good
BayPIGgies presence there. unfortunately, i didn't take good enough
notes to share w/everyone this time. :P

regardless of whether it happens or not, i wanted to let you all know
a couple of things:

1) i'll be giving a talk on cloud computing and Google App Engine the
following week at SDForum --
http://www.sdforum.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.ViewPage&PageID=642
-- if you're interested

2) there are still slots for my upcoming public Python training course
May 24-26 (Tu-Th) the week before memorial day in case you have any
friends/co-workers from around the world who want to come learn Python
and then spend Memorial Day wknd in the bay area!!
http://cyberwebconsulting.com

cheers,
-wesley