[Baypiggies] Fwd: Reminder - Tonight: SF Python meet-up featuring Dev Tools for Django and Web2Py

Grace Law grace at lolapps.com
Tue Jul 19 02:57:24 CEST 2011

David, Venket and others :)

I think this is a lovely follow-up thread after the python meetup and would
love to see this posted on the meetup message board as well

I'd imagine many others that have attended the event, including the author
of the project, will be interested in joining in on the discussions

What do you think?

If you have trouble sending email to python-189 at meetup.com, you may have to
sign-up as a member of the meetup group.

Cheers

Grace

--
Grace Law