[Baypiggies] VirtualEnv and Django question

Eric Walstad ewalstad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:57:14 CET 2011

Hey Glen,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
> We have a
> package (recaptcha client) that is packaged from easy_install (and I think
> some non-standard customization from the creators) that can't be found with
> this environment.

Have you tried adding /path/to/the/dir/containing/recaptcha/package to
the  PythonPath line in your VH conf?

You can find what recaptcha package your system is using, and where it
is on your file system, by activating your virtualenv, starting the
python shell and then:

import os.path
import recaptcha as captcha # Or whatever it is named
print os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(captcha.__file__[:-1]))

Hth,

Eric.