[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Feb 3 17:46:55 CET 2011

    one way or another you make a bid for the use
of the space. remember you don't have to, you can
just show up and hope for the best.
    assuming you want to stake a claim, the result
should be notice on the noisebridge.net wiki page
(the front page in the events section).
    bring up the page and edit it yourself or
tell someone who's active with noisebridge (e.g.
me) the date and number of expected people and
nature of the event and ask them to post to the
wiki page for you (probably that person will
know better than you what resources exist and
are free).
    lemme know whether you'll post the event or
want someone (e.g. me) to do it for you.