[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Feb 3 13:43:27 CET 2011

In a message of Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:54:56 PST, jim writes:

>noisebridge is a possibility:
>    2169 mission street between 17th and 18th in
>san francisco.
>    it's a 5000 square foot space on the third floor
>that has a variety of sub-spaces, including two
>classroom areas that can accommodate over a dozen
>people, maybe as many as twenty in the more open
>classroom.
>    there's no particular rental, but there's an
>expectation of some kind of contribution toward
>the cost of keeping the place going.
>    the events on the main page are a fairly up to
>date list you can use to see if there's a day and
>time that suits you. if you don't see such, ask
>and maybe i or someone else knows of something that
>will help.
>http://www.noisebridge.net

This sounds very good.  How do we book space for
Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th of March?  Right now
we cannot tell how many people would be interested in
attending, but if the past is any indication, somewhere
between 4 and a dozen should show up.

We'd be happy to make a contribution for electricity,
etc.

What do you need from me to make this happen, and to make
this show up in your calendars?

Thanks very much for the offer,
Laura Creighton