[Baypiggies] Python way to avoid usage of raise

Nick S Kanakakorn bbdada at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:42:21 CEST 2010

Let's skip the rationale discussion although I feel better for your
sympathy.  One non python solution I can think of is Macro (C/C++) or add a
new command  which could work in any stack frame (TCL).
However, I'm quite new to python so I'm not so sure if there are some ways
around this.

Can we have something similar to macro in python ?

--
-Nick Kanakakorn