[Baypiggies] Python way to avoid usage of raise

Zachary Collins recursive.cookie.jar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:51:01 CEST 2010

I know.  You should devise a way for your f1_caller to be able to
determine if there's an issue inside of f1, and have it just
automatically back out of f1_caller itself, and then inform the caller
of f1_caller.  Something that you could just add inside of f1 in one
place, that informed as far back in the stack as is responsible for
the data issue in f1.  Something that maybe allowed you to make caller
functions aware of an error, elegantly... hmmmmmmmm