[Baypiggies] Contract Django/Python work

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jun 25 15:28:23 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010, Andrew Klein wrote:

> I can't recall if it was decided job postings were not allowed on this
> mailing list. My apologies if this is not appropriate.

Job postings are certainly allowed; there was some discussion about
whether to temporarily allow recruiter postings because of the economy
(which we did for a while, and I'm not certain about the current status).

We do generally want the principal to be the person posting, but I think
that the occasional "for a friend" post is fine.  (As long as the poster
really does have a personal relationship with hiring person.)

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra