[Baypiggies] Video 'subcommittee'

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Oct 28 01:08:25 CET 2009

I have to tell you, I love this community. When we left Google, with the
help of some BayPIGgies, we got videos and a borrowed microphones. It's been
a *heck* of a lot of work, however, and we've always been spotty getting
videos out the door.

Well, a lot of people have been helping lately.. and, although I tried to
hire it out, the volunteers are doing a better job.

Sooo.. if you're interested in participating in the Open Source Video
creation committee -- completely unofficial of course -- please let me know
:)  It's nice to have help and it helps keep things moving along.

Cheers,

Glen