[Baypiggies] Essential SQLAlchemy, 1st Edition- I have a reviewer now. No more replies are necessary

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 07:56:12 CEST 2008

Tony wrote:
> I really dont want to post messages to the list to say "a review has been posted"

If "one of our own" writes a review on a technical book, I don't see anything
wrong with posting that review to the list.  If you'd like, you can use a
subject prefix, and people can filter them out.

William wrote:
> Barring that,  if we're not stuck on using python, I'm learing Joomla at the moment, which seems much easier to deal with.

That'd really be too bad since Plone *is* a pretty decent CMS and it's written
in Python.  Oh well, I guess that means we don't suffer from NIH.

-jj