[Baypiggies] OLPC XO Shipping

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:54:54 CET 2008

Oddly, the people who ordered on day 2 of the offer received their
laptops first.

A number of people are still waiting, with increasing levels of ire.
 Most of these are due to
problems with delivering the laptop, e.g., a P.O. Box instead of a
street address.

Have you tried tracking your order at http://www.laptopgiving.org?

Charles