[Baypiggies] call for speakers, especially re concurrency

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Oct 23 16:30:06 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007, Joshua Gallagher wrote:

> I won't speak for anyone else, but I would find any discussion, where
> threads are a topic, to be extremely beneficial. Especially useful
> would be an introduction or general review of threaded
> programming--one with lots of examples :-)--targeted to those who are
> fluent and active users of Python.

Well, I can certainly do that.  Either November or December works for me;
January/February are not available.

NOTE: I know I said this before, but I wanted to repeat for emphasis, I
haven't actually done any threaded programming for years now and I'm
rather rusty; I would be relying on my notes still being correct from my
presentations for OSCON/PyCon, and I would not be able to answer any
complicated questions.

The best way to get information on Usenet is not to ask a question, but
to post the wrong information.