[Baypiggies] call for speakers, especially re concurrency

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Oct 23 01:16:24 CEST 2007

bayPIGgies needs speakers.

    Recently our email list had a couple of great threads:
* Guido's Blog: It isn't Easy to Remove the GIL
* Concurrency Talk
    controlling what code runs on which CPU is a hot topic
in the industry these days. bayPIGgies members seem to
have a lot of interest and various expertise. It would be a
great topic for one of our meetings. Let me know your
interest in the topic and even in speaking.

    Let me know if you've got topics in mind, whether or not
you would like to present them as a featured speaker.

    What's going on in the Python mines of Google and
Ironport and other Python shops?