[Baypiggies] Unfortunate

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Jan 31 02:45:44 CET 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007, Daniel Lord wrote:

> I think it is a great opportunity missed. If you are wondering why
> the readship is small, I think I know why now. It is a great missed
> opportunity. I'll be moving off the list and on elsewhere.

Without going into all the history, BayPIGgies had a major upheaval
starting about a year ago.  Unfortunately, it's taking longer than usual
for things to settle down, but I assure you from the experience of nearly
a decade on this list that this isn't the norm.

Please consider using your DEL key for uninteresting posts and waiting a
while longer.

Incidentally, BayPIGgies readership currently runs about 400 people,
compared to around 250 the last time I checked a year ago.

"I disrespectfully agree."  --SJM