[Baypiggies] Qt with Python-based API strategy?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Mar 12 15:46:09 CET 2006

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> By the way, why are you still using RedHat 9?  It's ancient!  I
> thought everyone using RedHat had switched to Fedora by now :-/

My company has a "central" server that we can't afford the time (both our
time and downtime) to upgrade -- we plan to get a whole new machine in
that we can switch to, but that's a time/money problem.

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis