[Baypiggies] [Fwd: Re: Cancel December meeting?]

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:00:59 CET 2006

i've been a member of BayPIGgies since the early days, and even when
there's no real agenda, there has always been a fruitful discussion...
even on days when we only had 7 ppl show up.  i'd say to keep the
meeting intact for those that just want to show up to socialize.  if
we're *desperate* to talk about topics, there are any number of things
to discuss, such as:

- Python 3000
- PyCon -- logistics, travel, agenda
- the recently accepted talks for PyCon in Feb
- the list of tutorials that will be taught at PyCon
- an update from Neal, Alex, Brett, or anyone else on the PSF or python-dev
- Alex and I could share our trials and tribulations of writing Python books
- a quick update from those who are reviewing books for Tony
- when to hold the next newbies night
- future leadership of the user group
- why "obj1 is obj2" may not correspond to "id(obj1) == id(obj2)"
- etc.

cheers,
-wesley