[Baypiggies] Baypiggies website?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Nov 29 01:13:25 CET 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005, Mike Cheponis wrote:

> Where is the Baypiggies website?
>
> http://www.baypiggies.net/ seems to be useless, with some rant from
> some guy who needs to chill out or something...

We're still working on transferring it.  Transferring the mailing list
was easier and higher priority.  We'll send out an update once the new
site is up.

Deirdre has apologized in private e-mail for losing her temper; she's
been under a lot of stress lately and feeling responsible for BayPIGgies
(even though she hasn't been involved for years) pushed her over the
edge.  She deserves our accolades for starting BayPIGgies and continuing
to host both web site and mailing list even after she dropped out.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair