[BangPypers] Calling Python from JavaScript

Asif Jamadar asif.jamadar at rezayat.net
Wed Nov 2 10:26:25 CET 2011

Sorry for my bad English,

I will explain what i'm trying to achieve, I'm using Dajaxice with Django.

I created modelformset which consist of multiple forms. Each form has dropdown field on which I'm calling dajaxice function, that function will takes the value of the dropdown field and calls another python function which calculates the total sum of all the values of dropdown fields. Here my formset has initial values. So I want to call that python function (which calculates result ) in javascript code (This javascript function is for dajaxice )

Regards

Asif