[BangPypers] Wa.o nice SHPAML

Praveen Kumar praveen.python.plone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:56:33 CET 2009

SHPAML is a mini language
that can help us build web pages more quickly.  It runs under Python
versions 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, and 3.1.

SHPAML is a HAML-like language for Python.  If we are not familiar with
HAML, it is a markup language implemented in Ruby that allows us to create
web pages with an indentation-based syntax.  SHPAML is not an exact port of
HAML, but it shares the same big goal of slimming our markup, and it is
written in Python!  It is a simple, lightweight preprocessor and intended to
be used in many authoring schemes, whether you are producing HTML directly
or integrating with a templating system

http://shpaml.webfactional.com/examples

--
Praveen Kumar