[BangPypers] Python Web development collaterals...

Pradeep Gowda pradeep at btbytes.com
Fri Jul 25 16:52:15 CEST 2008

On Jul 25, 2008, at 3:35 AM, Banibrata Dutta wrote:
> Yup. I generally trust Ohloh's analysis -- while it may not be
> perfect, it is comprehensive in the parameters it considers for
> it's ratings. As per Ohloh, this is "web.py"'s profile --
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/5941
> & this is Django's --  (ps> I still have no special love for Django)
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/django
>

> There are very exciting changes in queue for the upcoming 0.3 release.
>
> Good to hear that. I guess with more check-ins happening, even the
> indicative Ohloh figures would go up. Not that the web.py
> enthusiasts should necessarily care about, however, a better image,
> some evangelism wouldn't hurt.

Yup. I generally trust Ohloh's analysis -- while it may not be
perfect, it is comprehensive in the parameters it considers for it's
ratings. As per Ohloh, this is "django"'s profile --
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/django
& this is PHP's --  (ps> I still have no special love for PHP)
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/php

Good to hear that. I guess with more check-ins happening, even the
indicative Ohloh figures would go up. Not that the django enthusiasts