[AstroPy] Looking for a new Astropy mailing list administrator

Paul Barrett pebarrett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:21:55 EDT 2022

I am looking for someone to replace me as the primary AstroPy mailing list
administrator.

I have been the primary administrator of this mailing list for over 17
years. However, I have not been very active in the AstroPy community for
many years and am now using the Julia programming language as my
primary scientific programming language. I therefore think it is time for
me to relinquish my position as AstroPy administrator.

Please contact me directly or via the mailing list, if you are interested
in this position.

Cheers,
Paul