[AstroPy] No Module Named Astropy.Timeseries

Robert Carr rspencercarr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 10:10:25 EST 2022

In the wise words of Roseanne Roseannadanna, "Never mind."

I found my solution and share my solution to save any others responding to
my original help request... and perhaps my realization may be helpful to
others.  It was after giving up on solving my problem, taking my head away
from the wall, that I took a new approach.  I ran "pip install" on the
files in the error messages.   Then I reinstalled astropy and updated
pytest.  Hallelujah!  Astropy.timeseries now ran.  Unfortunately, several
other of my programs now did not work because photutils and and astroquery
through error messages.  Updating these resolved the problems.  The details
are not interesting.  My lesson learned, "Keep calm and take a nap."

Thank you for all your past help,

Bob C.