[AstroPy] Storing results into Tables for further SQL queries.

Aldcroft, Thomas aldcroft at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 9 13:33:35 EDT 2019

Hi Keith,

With the astropy Table object you can do table operations like join and
merge:

https://docs.astropy.org/en/stable/table/operations.html#table-operations

I'm not entirely clear if your question is about how to get your SQL query
results into a Table, or how to do joins with a Table.  Can you provide a
bit more detail?

- Tom