[AstroPy] Fail to build documentation for astropy 1.3

Christoph Deil Christoph.Deil at mpi-hd.mpg.de
Fri Jan 27 03:18:25 EST 2017

Hi Masato,

After installing sphinx-gallery, I now also get the same error.

It looks to me like a bug, and there was already a related Github issue, so I’ve summarised the information from this mailing list thread here:
https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/5019#issuecomment-275610995 <https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/5019#issuecomment-275610995>

Thanks for reporting this issue and posting the full build log!

Christoph