[AstroPy] Fail to build documentation for astropy 1.3

Masato Onodera masato.onodera at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:13:50 EST 2017

Hi,

This is my full build log with a fresh astropy-1.3.tar.gz.
https://gist.github.com/monodera/4911502cfe70daaedd14c9c98d71a627

I found pyyaml and matplotlib is already installed (my python environment is basically astroconda).  I also installed sphinx-gallery, but the result is identical.

As Brigitta pointed out, the latest documentation is not available through RtD, so I tried to do it by myself (actually the twitter post mentioned in the github issue is mine).

Cheers,
Masato

--
Masato Onodera