[AstroPy] Help with APLpy

Steven Boada boada at physics.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:52:50 EST 2017

I'd like to mention that I had some images where making an RGB image
particularly difficult. I played with APLpy and the make_lupton_rgb
function in astropy withvery poor results.

I ended up using STIFF to make some very good looking three color
images. I would have much preferred to use python exclusively, but I
just couldn't get something that I liked.

Check out STIFF, if you are still having trouble.

Cheers.

steven