[AstroPy] Using oblique SIN projections in astropy

Tim Cornwell realtimcornwell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:00:52 EST 2016

Hi Tom,

Yes, I will do. It’ll take a little time.

Thanks for the help,

Tim

--
Tim Cornwell
Sent with Airmail

On 15 December 2016 at 7:57:36 pm, Thomas Robitaille (thomas.robitaille at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Tim,

Could you share a minimal example script showing what you have tried, just so that we can reproduce the issue?

The correct package to use here is reproject, so it should just be a matter of setting the output WCS correctly. If you can provide an example, I can investigate why it may not be working.

Thanks,
Tom