[AstroPy] Using oblique SIN projections in astropy

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:57:15 EST 2016

Hi Tim,

Could you share a minimal example script showing what you have tried, just
so that we can reproduce the issue?

The correct package to use here is reproject, so it should just be a matter
of setting the output WCS correctly. If you can provide an example, I can
investigate why it may not be working.

Thanks,
Tom