[AstroPy] Move this mailing list to a Google group?

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:54:36 EST 2013

I personally think that it would be nice to move this to a Google
group. However, we can't have 'astropy', since that is already used
for an Astronomical group in Paraguay. I did create an astropy-users
mailing list at the same time as astropy-dev, so we could go with your
second idea of having it just for Astropy users, though I don't like
the idea of fragmenting things too much. What do others think?

Cheers,
Tom