[AstroPy] AstroPy home page moved slightly

Russell E Owen rowen at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:30:33 EDT 2004

<x-flowed>The AstroPy page has moved slightly (though the old addr should
continue working for quite some time). owen->rowen, thus:
<http://www.astro.washington.edu/rowen/AstroPy.html>

Sorry for the hassle, but after years of confusion at my end I've
finally brought my ancient astro account name in line with the name I
use elsewhere.

Also, the RO.DS9 module has been updated. The first version had some
bugs and was too much of a headache to use for non-Int32 data. (See
link to RO package on the AstroPy page).

-- Russell