[XML-SIG] Hoping someone can help with this small problem

James Duffy devsfan1830 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 18:47:10 CEST 2008

Actually I found some code online for file transfer using the socket class.
So I'm going to fiddle with that to work with my existing project code. My
major hurdle now is getting two computers to connect with a crossover cable.
And sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 on a laptop and a
desktop (hoping to get a laptop to laptop setup working instead). I
appreciate the fast response.