[XML-SIG] XBEL resource page updates

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jan 30 19:12:59 CET 2005

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> XBEL 1.2 is still a ways away
> right now, but I think the earlier we post such a note, the more people
> will have fair warning of the evolution.

Certainly. It would be good if somebody was really in charge with XBEL
maintenance. I would try to do this if nobody else wants to (i.e. in
my role as PyXML maintainer), but now that the XBEL interest is beyond
Python, it might be reasonable to detach XBEL from PyXML.
OTOH, I would not like to give that out of my hands unless I'm certain
that whoever takes over shows long-term commitment, and values both
stability and progress equally.

Regards,
Martin