Fwd: [XML-SIG] XBEL / Konqueror

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Wed Dec 15 13:07:19 CET 2004

I don't think Faure is on xml-sig, forwarding.

		Frans

Subject: [XML-SIG] XBEL / Konqueror
Date: Wednesday 15 December 2004 10:05
From: David Vevar <david.vevar at gmail.com>
To: xml-sig at python.org

Hi,

Since you mention Konqueror on your page
(http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/xbel/) I was wondering what was
your official position about Konqueror's bookmark format. It's supposed
to be XBEL but from what I see there's an icon argument in a bookmark
element. Since I can't find it in a dtd I thought that such data should
be put into metadata (in info). In your pdf document describing XBEL
there's no mention of icons (and how to handle such data) either. Is
there an offocial position regarding that? I'd be most grateful for your
insight.

Best Regards,
David
XML-SIG maillist  -  XML-SIG at python.org