[XML-SIG] XBEL / Konqueror

David Vevar david.vevar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:05:31 CET 2004

Hi,

Since you mention Konqueror on your page
(http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/xbel/) I was wondering what was
your official position about Konqueror's bookmark format. It's supposed
to be XBEL but from what I see there's an icon argument in a bookmark
element. Since I can't find it in a dtd I thought that such data should
be put into metadata (in info). In your pdf document describing XBEL
there's no mention of icons (and how to handle such data) either. Is
there an offocial position regarding that? I'd be most grateful for your
insight.

Best Regards,
David