[XML-SIG] PyXML API problem

Michael Olson Mike.Olson at fourthought.com
Tue Jul 15 22:39:28 EDT 2003

> PyXML is slower then 4Suite for manipulating XML document. With 4Suite
> API, I was not able to find a way to free the memory after creating
> documents (equivalent of ReleaseNode or unlink) Do you have any idea
> on how to release the memory used by a dom using the 4Suite API ??

It uses Pythons circular GC detection to release it for you.  You
shouldn't have to do anything special.

Mike

> Thanks

Mike Olson                                                Principal
Consultant
mike.olson at fourthought.com                +1 303 583 9900
Fourthought, Inc.
http://Fourthought.com
PO Box 270590,                                       http://4Suite.org
Louisville, CO 80027-5009, USA
XML strategy, XML tools, knowledge management