[XML-SIG] something like Cocoon or Axkit ?

Markus Jais markusjais@yahoo.de
07 Feb 2003 18:02:02 +0100

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 15:06, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > hello
> >
> > is there something for Python like Perl's Axkit
> > or Cocoon ?
>
> Well Axkit and Coccon are not really that similar.  If you mean a Web-based
> XML processing framework, that's exactly what 4Suite is:
>
> http://4Suite.org
> http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/4Suite/
>

> > I found nothing similar.
>
> Which makes me wonder exactly what you mean by "like Perl's Axkit or Cocoon".
> after all, even besides 4Suite there is Maki, CherryPy+4XSLT,
> Zope+XsltTransform, and more for all I know.  I'm not sure how you would have
> missed them all.

thanks for your answer.
I forget something in my question. Axkit and Cocoon both have support
for something called XSP. I am no Cocoon expert but used Axkit a bit
and I really liked the XSP stuff.

markus

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de