[XML-SIG] Expat 1.95.5 forthcoming

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:11:04 -0400

I'm planning to release Expat 1.95.5 on Friday.  This release fixes
some bugs that have been exposed by the Zope tests as well as some
segfault bugs exposed elsewhere.  Some minor API enhancements have
been made as well.

Once the Expat release is out, I'm going to plan on checking the new
version into PyXML, and probably expose some additional information in
pyexpat.

I'd like to see a new release of PyXML to follow sometime next week if
there are no objections.  This certainly seems like the easiest way
for Zope developers to upgrade to the latest Expat version, and will
probably be so for others as well.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>