[XML-SIG] Parser not preserving DTD?

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
05 Sep 2002 09:34:30 +0200

"Matthew Shomphe" <Matthews@heyanita.com> writes:

> In short, there is some place along the processing route where data
> are being lost.  I'm not well-versed in the APIs for this set of
> applications, so I'm a bit dazed trying to track down the methods
> and attributes needed to get the DTD passed all the way through.

I think this is the situation that pretty much everybody else is in: A
number of people on this list could answer your questions - but only
after studying the relevant specifications, and the code of PyXML; I
think nobody really oversees all details of the entire processing
chain in her memory.

Regards,
Martin