[XML-SIG] 4XSLT Bug Affecting Document()

Craeg K. Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:46:27 -0500

+100!

As you know, Uche, we use URI resolvers to support URN resolution
for _both_ stylesheets and documents, via subclassing both
StylesheetReader and PyExpatReader,
respectively.   Having a high quality, fully-supported, extensible, official
resolver thingie  would be a major boon for us....  :-)

Regards,

--Craeg

--
Craeg K Strong, General Partner