[XML-SIG] Marketing / Building Your Practice

in1443@msn.com in1443@msn.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:31:48

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

on a physician list serve related to growing your practice. With your permission,
we would like to send you information regarding new approaches to improving and/or
growing your patient base, business tips for private practice physicians, and
workshops and events for healthcare practitioners. To opt-in to our monthly e-newsletter
and events calendar <a href="http://195.235.97.200/personal5/promote14/pb/">click
here</a>.<br>
Sincerely, </font>
  Practice Growth Consultant<br>