[XML-SIG] What should go in Debian Woody?

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
09 Apr 2002 13:45:50 -0600

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 09:32, Alexandre wrote:

> Right now, the only two solution I can think of are:
>  * replacing python-xml-0.7 in Woody with python-xml-0.6.8, which used
>  to work fine with python-4suite-0.11.1
>  * dropping python-4suite-0.11.1 from Woody and patching python-xml-0.7
>  to provide a useable xml.xslt module

I think another option is to use 0.12.0 w/ PyXML 0.7.1.  The only reason
it is still Alpha is because we (FT) have not had time to complete
packaging and update our web site for the final release.

Mike