[XML-SIG] Are you interested in bug reports?

Jérôme Marant jmarant@free.fr
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:39:05 +0200

Hi,

  Is anyone here interested in bug reports? I've forwarded to
  the list a couple of them, and it seems that none of you
  even bother fix them or apply patches in the CVS.
  All of them have simply been ignored (it happens the same
  with 4Suite but I'm not surprised since there are quite
  the same persons).

  I'm only the Debian packager of PyXML and I'm getting bug reports
  from users ; they are also _your users_ and they do bother
  reporting bugs in order to improve the software. Ignoring
  them is not a good way to thank them.

  Now, if you want bug reports and patches, I can provide
  some more. Please speak up!

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>