[XML-SIG] hi,

Laurent Tardif laurent.tardif@csse.monash.edu.au
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:37:11 +1000

with some friends we start to design an SVG authoring tool in python.

And, of course, we use the xml library.

I have some questions :
	- what's the current activity on xml ?
	can we hop some improvement the the DOM classes, some bug fix, and so
one,
	we will be please to fix some of them.
	What is the way to contribute ?
	For the moment we have found some field in the data structure which are
not up to date.

	- there is a plan to do some XSLT processor engine ?

	-how can we extend the documentation ?
	 for a python beginer, it's quit impossible to find how to :
		- laod a xml document
		- write a Xml document
		- set the validating property on the parser
		- ....
		- and all the XML api is not documented, find
		  the class in xml.dom.ext is very funny ;-)

A compliment :
	quit suprised by the speed of the parser, very nice.

.
..
                       .' @`._         Laurent Tardif
        ~       ...._.'  ,__.-         Monach University
     _..------/`           .-';        mailBox 36 - Building 26
    :     __./'       ,  .'-'-   ~     School of Computer Science
 ~   `---(.-'''---.    \`._  -.._      and Software engineering
   _.--'(  .______.'.-' `-.`     `.  ~ Clayton Victoria 3168
  :      `-..____`-.               `.  Australia
  `.             ````                ; Phone : xxx55779
    `-.__                            ; www.inrialpes.fr/opera