[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-421553 ] stylesheet node reader requires '' NSURI

Karl Anderson karl@digicool.com
08 May 2001 19:27:56 -0700

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:

> > Are there tests for 4XSLT?  My install from a PyXML checkout didn't
> > install any, and I'm an XSLT newbie, so my testing is pretty limited.
>
> The test suite is in the documentation directory (e.g.
> /usr/doc/4Suite-0.11.1a0/test_suite/4XSLT on my machine)

Oh, there's my problem, I was using a PyXML checkout.

I admit that I'm unclear about the relationship between 4Suite and
PyXML - I thought that once a module was added to PyXML, that
checking out PyXML would give you sufficiently bleeding edge code to
develop with and prod for bugs.

I'm also looking for the most vanilla version that I can tell users to
install and use with our code, when appropriate.

Once a module from 4Suite is added to PyXML, is the PyXML version a
checkout from the 4Suite CVS tree?  Or is development moved to the
PyXML tree?

Why aren't the test suites part of PyXML?  Do they rely on more of
4Suite?

--
Karl Anderson                          karl@digicool.com