[XML-SIG] Help

Lee, Junmar j.lee@spitech.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 18:50:50 +0800

Hi,

	I wonder if you could help me out.

	I'm new at this so please forgive my ignorance.

	I just downloaded BeOpen-Python-2.0.exe and installed it.

	I then downloaded PythonXML.exe and installed that.

	Then I downloaded PyXML-0.6.4.win32-py2.0.exe and installed it also.

	My query is,  what now?   How do I get the XML parser to run?   I read in the docs that Python/XML has three(3) parsers.   How do I run them?   Can I make them into an EXE for Windows?   How can I do this?

	How can I get an EXE to look at an XML file and its DTD and say if it is well-formed and all those other XML parsing tools?

	Basically,  I was looking for an XML parser written in Python that will run in Windows or DOS.

	Sorry for all the questions and for being ignorant.   I just hope that you'll be able to help me out.

Regards,
Junmar :-)