[XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader.HtmlLib

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:34:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Uche Ogbuji wrote:

> I wasn't aware of this, and I agree it's a nasty bug.  Please do prep a patch
> if you can.  Just be sure to check it in to the o6maint branch, or put it on
> SF for me to do so (yes, we do intend to work down the SF docket before final
> release).

It's on SF (patch #442672).

What had caused the code to be written like it was in the first place, is
that implementation.createHTMLDocument will not create an empty document,
but rather an HTML skeleton (with a HEAD/TITLE and a BODY).

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).