[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] 4Suite 0.11.1 and PyXML 0.6.5

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:35:23 -0600

> > I missed this.  I'll be sure to sync all my changes from the tip to this
> > branch.  I would indeed like to see a PyXML 0.6.6 bug-fix release to go
> > with the 4Suite 0.11.1 release.
>
> Ok, then I propose the following procedure:
>
> - Copy everything you want to see in 0.6.6 in the branch (it is the
>   "o6maint" branch)

Done.

> - Once you are done, I'll investigate the remaining changes as to whether
>   they contain missing pieces; I'll then try to contact the authors of
>   these changes to see whether they should be merged (sometimes it may
>   be clear from the check-in messages).

Please hold off on this, since I have some new changes to make as well.
Probably by Friday I'll be done.

> - I'll then give advance warning of a couple of days that 0.6.6 is upcoming.

Sounds good.  Thanks.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management